Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Simple Congratulations

 A simple Congratulations card for today. Quick and easy, my color choices were inspired by the Kraft Funday papers. I love the colors mixed in with the kraft background. The paper also has more of a rough feel to it, like a brown paper bag feels to the touch. 
 I stated by stamping my image in Memento Tuxedo Black on Neenah Classic Crest Natural White (ivory in color). I airbrushed Y28 around the edges.
 I finished coloring, using the Copics shown above. I added a 1/16" red card stock mat using Perfect Layers Rulers.
I pierced holes around the border of the image and popped it up with foam tape on the card front. I added the simple hand cut banner, bending it a little and using Dimensional Silicone under the bend in the banner. A little button and jute string bow to finish this off. Finished card size is an A2.
  • Stamps: All stamps are by Impression Obsession - F2446 Streamers, B3560 Congratulations
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: My Mind's Eye Kraft Funnday 6x6 paper pad, Red, Neenah Classic Crest Natural White
  • Other: Bow Easy Tool, DImensional Silicone, Piercing Tool, Perfect Layers Rulers, Copics, Foam Tape, Misc. Button

12 comments:

  1. Awesome & fun card Jenny ! Love the colours ! Have a great day, Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful and so festive.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!!! I think the colors on this are just perfect. What a fun card.
    Really enjoy your blog. I can't wait to see what you create next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny, I have to tell you that I have learned so much from reading your blog everyday. Copic Y28 has been used for every project since I noticed you using it. Now I'm going to have to get Y26 too! I love this card, would never of bought that stamp just by looking at it, what you've done is turn it into a more sought after stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Beautiful airbrushing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very pretty. Love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another pretty Jenny..I just bought some of the MME kraft paper pads...those are heavy duty papers! I am going to buy me a perfect layers tool soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another pretty Jenny..I just bought some of the MME kraft paper pads...those are heavy duty papers! I am going to buy me a perfect layers tool soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oops sorry Jenny...my mouse went crazy LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jenny what a pretty card!! I love your coloring and papers. Excellent coloring on the small areas. Always a learning experience looking at your posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW oh WOW AMAZING card and colouring!!!

    ReplyDelete