Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Impression Obsession - CHA Brand New Releases! DAY THREE!

Welcome to day three of Blog Hopping with the Impression Obsession team! We are hopping all week long and have a prize up for grabs every day! Check the IO Blog for all the details - see who has eye candy and details on how to WIN! We are all showing off new images this week! 
 A dog on my blog... a rarity. Usually you can count on me for the cat images and there are some cute kitties in the new release too, but I thought this little puppy was so sweet with the daffodil flower. I just had to color him up!
 After stamping the doggy, I cut it out with a Spellbinder's Grand Scalloped Square die. I left it in the die and traced the inside with a Black Micron Pen and then I airbrushed with Y32.... keeping the white border protected in the die as I airbrushed. I have no idea what kind of dog this is or if I colored him all wrong... I figured there are dogs in every color! I just wanted to keep the colors soft and sweet to match the yellows inspired by the daffodil. 
I added a little Glossy Accents over the nose and eyes. On the nose I kind of dabbed at it a bit as it dried so that it would have a little texture and not be glossy and flat. I stamped the sentiment along the bottom corner, isn't it a cute sentiment to match the image.... A little flower "for you".

49 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful. The doggie has been brought to life so gorgeously with your colouring.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful coloring!! This little doggie is so precious! I love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly love this card, what a card...would put a smile on anyone's face. Love it, the colors, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome coloring! I would take him and I am a cat person like you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jenny ! The puppy is so sweet ! Awesome colouring as always. Love your masking with the spellbinders. Have a great day !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully colored and airbrushed. This stamp is so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have lots of dog stamps, but this one is really cute! As always your coloring is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww....there is that darling dog! What fun - love your card! Thanks for sharing, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute little dog. Amazing colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet puppy! fantastic soft coloring! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too cute. Your cards are always wonderful!
    PH

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute puppy. You did a great job coloring him. I love your wavy line border. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how you framed out this precious image and your coloring is fantastic!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  14. AWWWWWWW What a sweet puppy! Just adorable.!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awwww, melt my heart! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This dog is just adorable without being too cutesy!! What a great job coloring...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Now, that's coloring! Wheee!! Those cats must be coming with a surge! This pup is a winner. Thanks for sharing. mt23stamperatyahoo Keep Looking UP!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Perfect card! He is absolutely adorable and it would be a perfect card for any "thinking of you" reason.

    ReplyDelete
  19. A sweet puppy indeed! The kitties on your blog are probably hissing away! LOL! Love the colors and that edging around the nestie is very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the puppy. Great coloring job.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Glad you chose the puppy, I am a doggie kinda girl...he has the sweetest eyes (must be that Glossy Accent)...just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I particularly liked your coloring of the dog--the softness was very appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This doggie is so cute and your coloring is so life-like. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This image is so cute and you've done a wonderful job displaying it. Your color choices are perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. My, the coloring is to perfection. Makes an ever so nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  26. These dog images are so cute. I like the way you did the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  27. love that you added the crystal effects on nose and eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Darling card! Fabulous coloring!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love this little puppy! I have to have him! Your coloring is great and I love the line you drew around the die and then airbrushed.

    ReplyDelete
  30. This little puppy has me wrapped around his little paw!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great card! Very cute little puppy, and I love how you colored him! Thank you for sharing!

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  32. That is really a fantastic coloring job!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great card! Love the soft colors and that adorable puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love these new puppy images. Awesome coloring and great card.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I am just loving these adorable puppy images

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great card, love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Lovely card and like those effects you've made, gr. Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  38. Cute Puppy!!! Nice colours.

    ReplyDelete