Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Four Leaf Lucky Clover

Today the Outlines Team is showing off St. Patrick's Day cards and projects. Super cute designs this week so make sure to check them out! You can always play along with us for a chance to win each week, find all the details on the Outlines Blog. See what lucky designs the gals cooked up this week: Lisa Silver - Kecia Waters - Sue Kment -  Jeanne Strieff - Julie Warner
 This little shamrock is a quick little image to color and of course like many of the Outlines images offers the perfect little spots to add all the fun embellishing touches!
 Leaving the clover image in the die cut, I used the inside edge as a guide to help me keep my piercing somewhat neat!
 Here are the Copic colors I used to color the clover. You can see I also colored a second inside part of a clover. I had planned on cutting that layer out and popping it up, BUT it got covered up and hidden and totally forgotten. Out of sight, Out of mind!!! I totally forgot about it until I found it when I was cleaning up my mess! 
I dressed things up with a Memory Box DIe cut on the right side of the card, love that die! And also used two twine colors to wrap around the card and make a little floppy bow. It seems no card I do is complete until I add pearls using the Viva Pens.

6 comments:

  1. Love this, Jenny! The pearl pen accents are perfect and I love the piercing...I always forget about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card!! It is colored so well. Love your posts showing your details. Your blog is a joy to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful. Loving how all the shades of green blends so perfectly.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you had the perfect colors of Pearl Pens. Your Copic coloring looks great too...loving your layout on this.

    What a great St. Patty's Day card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautifully shaded shamrock lassie! Love how you melded all those varied greens together...amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely detailing, fab coloring and awesome piercing.

    ReplyDelete