Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Easter Basket

This week the Serendipity Design Team is making Easter cards. 
Two brand new beautiful scrollwork images are available in the Serendipity Store:
you can find them HERE and I'll be showing off some samples using these soon!
Check out what cards the team came with up for the challenge today:
Amy -  Kathie - Miriam - Jeanne - Sue
 I used an older Spellbinder's die Classic Frames for this image, one of my favorites that I don't use often enough, to frame this sweet little Easter Basket image. 
 Here are the Copic Markers I used to color the basket. For the grass I used G43 and G40 and for the sky I used B000, softening the edges with the Blender Pen. Since the paper colors were so light I wanted to keep my coloring in very light/pastel colors.
I added just a hint of glitter to some of the eggs using a Viva Glitter Holo Pen. I added a few pearl embellishments along the bottom edge of the frame. The die and image are the focus on this card, so everything else is pretty simple. Finished card is an A2 size.

8 comments:

  1. Just beautiful. Love the yummylicious easter basket.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I just love the yellow and blue together. And glitter eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Like all the soft colors and the spellbinders die is great. Don't remember seeing that one before. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny I love the soft colors and the hint of glitter! What a beautiful Easter card!! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a precious basket, anyone would know how SPECIAL they ARE to receive such a hand-made card. Thus
    again outta the park!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where in the heck do you find the time girl? Very fun...and I love the baby blue ribbon! Cool shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love the Easter basket!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just so you know, you are an enabler. :) I used to sell Serendipity stamps. When I saw your card, I had to head on over there and get some new Easter stamps. The colors on your card are just so soft and pretty! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete