Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Birthday CAKE.... #2

Using the same stamp as yesterday... I created this card and thought I would share it today, even though it's kind of a repeat! I created the card base using Spellbinder's Grand Labels 4. The challenge call at Crazy for Challenges this week is to work strips and polka dots in to your project! Both are in the image, so I'm playing along!
I stamped a fun sentiment on the inside of the card. When I stamped the image, I stamped it a second time to cut out and extra piece of the present to pop it up over the original.
Here are the Copics I used to color the image. I chose colors trying to match them to the DP.  I added a 1/16" pink layer to the image using Perfect Layers Rulers. The small polka dots along the bottom I left blank. I am going to add embellishments  in those empty spots. 
Here is the finished card.... all dressed up with pearls and crystals. At the end of the week this card will be posted on Outlines Website with a full step by step tutorial. Each week I do a three card tutorial for Outlines.... you can find them HERE!

11 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this has been done so creatively and the cake looks yummylicious.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING CARD!!!!!!!!!!! Your fabulous coloring always makes your cards extra special. Great job Jenny. ekc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenny, Both Birthday Cake cards are gorgeous. They sure don't look like a 'repeat', completely different ! I love all the layers & colour of both. You always have so much detail ! Awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them both. Thanks for putting the copic markers with the closeup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, Jenny!! Love Label and papers! Love seeing your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep repeating! I am loving what you are doing with this layering collage. So clever to use this shape, and the little window is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, everything about this is so beautiful. You are very talented.

    Tina
    aurathentic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is amazing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Monday's cards was very nice but I really love this one. The colors you chose are just so pretty together. Love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow...this is definitely a case Jenny!

    ReplyDelete