Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Monthly Calendars

Today the Serendipity Team is starting back up for the new year with our Design Team Challenges. Today we are all showing off different months and styles of calendars. 
Amy -  Kathie - Miriam - Jeanne
Jeanne Jachna is a new member to the Serendipity Team, make sure and stop by her blog for some eye candy! 
Welcome Jeanne, thrilled to have you with us!
Serendipity has several sets of the Calendar Months... all beautiful images! Makes it easy to create an entire year calendar. I added the little banner hanging down with "Santa's Coming" stamped in Versafine Crimson Red. I printed the calendars out on Neenah Classic Crest Natural White Paper, which is a soft ivory in color. The finished calendar measures 6x6. I used Dimensional SIlicone under the curved banner to keep it propped up. A few crystals, a little button and jute string bow to embellish. The paper is from Authentique's Wonder 6x6 paper pad, I cut it down to 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" and then added the two layered mats. To cut all the layers I used Perfect Layers Rulers.
 The calendar months measure 2.5" x 3" large enough to stand out but small enough to color quickly if you are doing sets. 
Above are the Copics I used.
 I went for a cool wintergreen color with a snowflake theme for January. 
You can see below I stamped two sizes of snowflakes on to the paper. You can find both snowflakes in the set Snowflake Flourishes. I used paper from Lily Bee's Memorandum paper pad to add the snowflakes to. I added die cut snowflakes popped up with foam tape; I used Spellbinder's 2010 Snowflake Pendants. I used a Viva Holographic Glitter pen to add sparkles!
You can see here I just used a few Copics to add color. I stamped the snowflakes with one of the newest Tim Holtz colors - Iced Spruce. I thought it was a great match to the paper colors and a great color overall! Again, the finished calendar for January also measures 6x6.

6 comments:

  1. Jeepers Creepers wowza this is sooo
    Beautiful, the paper patterns, designs for the month, You dont even need the name of the month!
    Yet even that is wonderfully tasteful WOW-Za!<(^O^)>

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just beautiful! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous ! Love the colours, paper & designs. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful. Love how you added all the fun stuff and the calendar on one page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These calender pages are awesome Jenny! Love the clean lines of the actual calender with the pretty stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful calendar pages.

    Tina
    aurathentic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete