Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

From the heart....

New toys! Just got this new heart die cut set (Memory Box) and the new Flourishes Valentine Sentiments - Heartlines.... had to play with them right away. No Copics, just some die cuts and simple layers with a few little blingy crystals for a bit of sparkle. 
I used Perfect Layers Rulers to do all the straight line layers. I cut the lace heart and then a solid heart out of the polka dot papers using the Memory Box dies. I hand cut a small black layer around the hearts. I used foam tape to pop up both the heart and the sentiment. 

6 comments:

  1. A lovely sentiment. Love those Memory dies...so delicate! Very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeepers Creepers wow-za what a really really cutie card! this is one of those type of cards which goes on to helps 2 challenge all other 2 step it up a notch! Wow-za
    If I got a card such as this, that
    IS ALL-THAT! Hum...I know,can I B
    Ur new friend???<(^O*)>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! I love the layers and textures with the embossed papers and that incredibly beautiful LaRue Heart!!!
    Hugs, antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love it! Great use of dies and DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card...can't believe you hand cut around the heart...you're unbelievable woman...8-)

    ReplyDelete