Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Follow Your Heart

The Outlines DT is showing off cards with the theme of "Follow Your Heart" today! You can play along with us each week for a chance to win a gift certificate, find all the details on the Outlines Blog. Check out what hearts everyone used and how...

I made a little mini Valentine card for today... the card measures 4 3/4" x 3 1/2" an opens at the bottom, tent style. I found out that this little heart image paired up nicely with the shape of the Cheery Lynn Heart die. I added some quick color to the image with Copics R46 and C9. I cut it out and then hand cut a black layer before I popped it up with foam tape on the red die cut.

6 comments:

  1. How great that your stamped heart fit with the die!! Really darling card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I have that Cheery Lynn die and may just case your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! WHat a beautiful card! I love the die and the mixed patterns within the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, Jenny! Love the heart and that die is fabulous. How great that they work together. Super texture on the bg.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love mini cards...something about them...just so cute! Your card it very pretty...love the wonderful contrasts!

    ReplyDelete