Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Be Mine

 I had a chance to ink up some new images from Impression Obsession. They will be available in the online store this week. Over at Our Creative Corner the challenge for this week is to create a shaped card.... so I thought I would make a fun little Valentine with my new rubber. Spellbinder's Fleur de Lis Rectangles made easy work of creating a shaped base for this little Valentine.
No Copics on this, just good old fashioned stamping and cutting! I used paper from Echo Park's 6x6 pad Yours Truly.... cute and fun Valentine's prints! I hand cut the charcoal mat around the heart and popped the heart up with foam tape. The other layers I used Perfect Layers Rulers to add a 1/16th edge with the charcoal paper.

  • Stamps: All stamps by Impression Obsession - B8660 Thin Stripe Heart, C8695 Be Mine (I'll add links in here as soon as they are available on line)
  • Ink: Versafine Crimson Red, Versafine Onyx Black
  • Paper: Echo Park Yours Truly 6x6 Pad, Red, Charcoal Metallic Paper
  • Other: Ribbon by SU, Bow Easy Tool, Perfect Layers Rulers, Spellbinder's Fleur de Lis Rectangles, White Embroidery Floss, Adhesive Pearls, Foam Tape, Button by Basic Grey 

9 comments:

  1. I LUV this Valentine but I loved the cat one too.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous Valentine! I'm loving the pearl drops on this, and wow...that Nestabilities die. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice and elegant. Love the shape and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had your knack for embellies! Oh MY! Love how you used the spellbinders die for a border as well...love this nestie. This is just pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, it is the perfect valentine card, Thanks for playing with us this week on the OCC show us your shape challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jenny, Happy New Year to you! Hope you are doing well. So great to have you joining in our fun again at Our Creative Corner.

    Your Valentine card is positively delightful. Love the way you used the Spellbinders die to create your card base and that "Be Mine" stamp is awesome!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowzers! This is just out and out Gorgeous! Love every Fabulous detail! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous valentine! Great deets! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. This Valentine's card is gorgeous! I love the cut-out card base, its pretty! and the font on the 'be mine' is soo elegant!
    thanks for sharing and thanks for playing along with us @ OCC

    ReplyDelete