Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Wintery Wishes

Today, the Outlines Team is showing of Snow Themed creations!
Play along with the team this week. 
Find out all the challenge details on the Outlines Blog.
Check out what everyone came up with today:

I stamped the snowflake on the blue pattern paper, embossing it with White Detail EP. A few layers and a decorative die cut to create this very simple card.
I used Scor Pal tape to add a ribbon band around both layers of the card. I raised the center panel up with foam tape. A row of piercing along the white layer's border. Easy Peasy card for today! 

8 comments:

  1. This is breathtaking! Love that LaRue die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow--just stunning! What a gorgeous piece of artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very much beautiful in it's winter glory!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card ! Love the colours, layers & design ! Have a great Christmas !

    ReplyDelete
  5. See, there you go again. Another very beautiful and elegant card!!! and those wonderful MB dies! Jenny, if I don't get back before, a Very Merry Christmas and Happy Healthy New Year to you and yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color of blue with the white. So very classy and elegant. Oh my, do I ever need that die.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this card. It is so classy. Love the color, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty. Love the blue and white and I love that flourish!

    ReplyDelete