Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Tag Time....

Today, the Outlines Team is showing of Gift Tags... tis the season!
Make a gift tag and play along with the team this week. 
Find out all the challenge details on the Outlines Blog.
Check out what fun tags everyone came up with today:
 Keepin' it simple today. I thought I would stick with with just embossing today.... I just got the new Gold Delicata Ink and had been looking for a project to try it out. 
 Here is the inside of the card, with a smaller snowflake around the edges. 
The To and From stamp actually is to use with a gift card and looks like this.... 

I only inked up the top portion of the stamp.
The Delicata ink is a more brilliant gold than I have used before. It is a pigment ink and you can heat emboss or not. It is a yellow gold, but I found the yellow tones calmed down when I paired it up with the   softer gold layer. It is an ink that is supposed to not fade and keep the look of gold foil. I did heat emboss with Detail Clear Ep, just to add a small glossy finish to the snowflake. Since it was Detail Powder the gloss is very subtle.

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Thanks for detailing the new Delicata Gold ink - I'll be looking for it now.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful!!! I love all the texture and shine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! Love the gold and red together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny, this is stunning! I love the look of the ink, but can't find anywhere that sells the re-inker. I just checked their site and there is one. Do you know of anyone who does? I don't buy pads unless I get a re-inker. LOLOL :-0

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple, but beautiful. That gold looks so classy, and the texture of the embossed snowflakes make this very special.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very elegant and beautiful. Love the red with the gold.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! The gold and red are stunning together.

    ReplyDelete