Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Snow Kitty

 Love this little snow kitty... well, to be honest... I love all the kitty images! This card was a quickie.... I colored the image and then mimicked the layers in the stamp for my card base. Perfect Layer Rulers made it super quick to create this! I have to say the blues matched in my craft room but not so much in the white light of my light tent. Grrrrrr. 
 Here are the Copic Markers I used to color the image. You can see in this pic that the image also has a border around it, but I cut that portion off to create a smaller main panel and allow for more layers!
All simple embellishing on this one.... button and bow, Swiss Dots CB folder in the background and a simple row of piercing under the image. The image panel is popped up with foam tape. 

6 comments:

  1. Cute card. Like the way you did the night sky. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you color this image differently after the copic class? Love the image and everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable....love those layers and colors....Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fabulous!!! Love the kitty image for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the snow and the BG to go with it~

    ReplyDelete