Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

Reindeer Thanks

Today, the Outlines Team is showing Holiday Thank You cards.
Play along with the team this week for a chance to win a gift certificate!
Find out all the challenge details on the Outlines Blog.
Check out what everyone came up with today:

 I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! We had a wonderful evening with my husband's family on Christmas Eve. Christmas Day was quiet other than the sniffles and sounds of a cold from my husband.... hoping I can avoid the germs!! My family will be back in town and we will have a nice dinner Monday night at my house... so the Holday fun continues for another day... hoping the sniffles leave! Here is a simple and quick thank you that I cooked up for today's challenge.
Simple and easy coloring with Copics, colors shown above. I added 1/8" and 1/16" border mats using Perfect Layers Rulers
 I added the sentiment on the inside of the card, along with a little scrap of the printed reindeer paper.
Here is the finished card front.... all blinged up! Lots of Crystals to SHINE! Finished card is an A2 card size and I used the Corner Chomper to round the top corners of the card.

8 comments:

  1. Oh JENNY this card is way, way cute. Glad your holiday sounded like it went so well and it still continues tonight...have fun!!! Ours was great. Just love your site and all the GREAT designs you make and your guest designers make. Thanks for all the wonderful give-a-ways. Heres to a Happy Healthy New Year to you and your family. God bless. evette k.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the Swarovski Crystals on this. This reindeer's bling looks fabulous! Love the layout and all of the gorgeous details.

    THANK YOU for sharing your gorgeous creations with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, This card is so sweet! I love all the bling and those antlers look like a chandelier! So sparkly and bright!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wowser...love the image and all the added bling...what a great way to take this card up a million notches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card, Jenny, love all the bling. Have a happy and healthy New Year. I will miss the Outlines team.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute! I love everything about this card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jenny, Another beautiful creation ! That reindeer is just too cute and I love all the bling ! Happy New Year !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card - love that reindeer and all the bling! Hope Ant is over the sniffles and that you didn't catch them. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete