Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Merry Christmas Ornament

 A few layers to create the background. I cut out the ornament very close to the edge with scissors after stamping, then I used the coordinating die to cut out a solid red ornament to back it with. I used a CB folder to emboss just a portion of the label panel, stamping the sentiment below the embossing.
 Quick coloring with a really light touch since the areas were so small. Here are the Copics I used, matching the reds and greens to the tones in the DP.
Simple elements all put together.... with a few jewels to dress things up a bit. Finished card is an A2 that opens at the bottom, tent style.

8 comments:

  1. Love the shape of the ornament with the flowers-pretty card!

    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card. Love the ornament. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I scrolled up to gorgeous card and said out loud...OH MY MY MY! This is just the prettiest card I have seen all season. Love the pearl pattern too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so pretty! I just love that ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so pretty...I enjoy looking at all your details..beautiful.

    Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very pretty Christmas card! I love it Southern Lady!!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, what you have done with the image and die cut is wonderful! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and very nicely colored!

    ReplyDelete