Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Kitty Christmas

A fun little kitty card for today!
Check out what the Prickley Pear Design Team created this week by hopping over to the Prickley Pear Blog.
NOTE.... If you are looking for the Outlines post... scroll down!
I'm a sucker for all black kitty stamps. This little kitty had some swirls in the body of the stamp, but I altered them and colored the entire kitty black. I love this little guys wispy whiskers and swirly tail! I framed the image panel with a Spellbinder's Postage Stamps Die and studded the outside with large adhesive pearls.
I airbrushed around the inside of the square nestie using YG25. Then I added random pierced holes around the edge. A few layers to dress it up. I used Copic Opaque White Paint on the cat's hat.

8 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, Jenny! So love that retro kitty image, and love how you altered it to an all-black image. The airbrushing and random paper piercing are such beautiful details, and I adore the postage stamp edging with the pearls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love the black cat - she has 'cattitude'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep the cat cards coming!!!! Love 'em!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute! I love the pearls around the frame. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love when you stamp your kitties@ So cute and love all the details, esp how you added the pearls with that nestie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just too too cute for words! It really is fun and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the textures and the tree with its baubles!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Love that you used the Copic Opaque White!

    ReplyDelete