Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Joy is in the Air

 The Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge this week is a fun sketch challenge from Silke! The layout was a quick and easy one, so I had to make some time to ink up this cute little image and make a card. You can find the sketch and all the details of how to play along on the Flourishes Blog.
 I stamped the image and cut it out with a Spellbinder's Circle Nestie. Here are the Copics I used to color the image.
Since Silke was hosting this challenge, I had to throw some silver ball embellishments on this in her honor! I heat embossed the sentiment along the bottom with Detail White EP. I added small piercings around the circle image. I adhered the red silk bow with a dab of Ultimate Glue. Finished card is an A2.
  • Stamps: Joy is in the Air from Flourishes
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark and Detail WHite EP
  • Paper: DP from Echo Park - Happy Day, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Red
  • Other: Bow Easy Tool, Perfect Layer Rulers, Copics, Spellbinder's Circle Nesties, Spellbinder's 2010 Snowflake Dies 

5 comments:

  1. Such a bright and cheerful card! Your coloring is great as usual! Love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOhhh I like this one Jenny...wonderful non-traditional colors.

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SHUT UP...this is tooooooooo cute! What a sweet design Jenny! Gosh I love all the Silver Pearls :) !!! Fabbo take on the Sketch GF...thank you for joining in the fun! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful colors and layout...way to show off this snowman image. It has a great feel to it!

    ReplyDelete