Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Sweet Treat

The Impression Obsession Team's Challenge today... all about Drinks.
As always you can play along and have a chance to win a Gift Certificate to IO. Find all the details on the Impression Obsession Blog.
See what every one is serving up today...
I'm sure a little (or a large!) Peppermint Martini will warm you up on a chilly night! 
A quick and easy card, stamping the martini multiple times to create the background. I will confess to using an entire packages of small adhesive crystals on this one card! Using Glossy Accents I added an outline to all the martini glasses and the little red berries to make them pop out a bit.
Here are the Copics I used to color the little martinis. Finished card is an A2 size, tent style, opening at the bottom. A quick and simple card.... it took me more time to put all the crystals on that anything else!!!
  • Stamps by Impression Obsession: #C7647 Christmas Martini, #B3592 Baby it's Cold
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar WHite, Red Metallic Card Stock, Black
  • Other: Misc. Ribbon, Bow Easy Tool, Copics, Glossy Accents, Adhesive Small Crystals

7 comments:

  1. Super cute! I just love all their martini glass stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha....sometimes I use up whole packages of bling too! This is one fabulous card! I'm wishing that I had ordered this stamp - what fun!!! And I love the sentiment too - that's one of my favorite Christmas songs :) Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this card is so adorable
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you made the background paper! And that sentiment is perfect for this card! Great job! Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could I have a double? LOL!
    Love what you have created...the perfect background paper. Great shadowing around those glasses.
    Looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll take a double too right about now! The Christmas season is here! and a really pretty card with that party and have sweet fun feel too it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that is my kind of drink!! Terrific card!

    ReplyDelete