Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Carolers

Simple and clean layouts in this week's tutorial over at Outlines. I covered the entire card front with pattern paper. I tried to choose Copics that matched the paper's color. I added some simple layers and a bow. No nesties or any fancy embellishments... just an easy no fuss card!
 Here are the Copics I used for the carolers. You can find step by step instructions for this card and two more on the Outlines website. Also this stamp and others are on sale at 20% off this week! Check out the full tutorial and stamps on sale HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Love the colors on this. After seeing this image on Sue's tags and now your card...I think I *NEED* it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny - the carolers are delightful and the colors just are perfect for the group. I've already added the stamps to my wish list.

    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you know I love this stamp and love all the super colors you used. Certainly brought this to life!

    ReplyDelete