Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Winter Lantern

Today I'm showing off another Prickley Pear image. I loved this Winter Lantern!
Check out what the team is showing off today on the Prickley Pear Blog!
There is also a new Sketch CHallenge from PPRS that you can play along with, find the sketch and all the details HERE!
The Merry and Bright sentiment is part of the paper. I added a few layers and my main image for a quick card. 

Here are the Copics I used to color the lantern. I used E42 to shade around the outer edges of the image. The snow, I added no color to.

I wound jute string through the edges of the Lacey Oval die and tied a little piece through the buttons at the bottom. On top of the lantern I used Crackle Accents.... it had not dried and crackled yet in the pic! I used a Viva Glitter Pen for the snow, which dries with dimension and none of the glitter rubs off!!!

3 comments:

  1. I just love this image! And I had to look twice, but the twine wound through your scalloped edge is just inspired! I love that detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Jenny, the twine just really makes your whole card pop, along with the beautifully done image and those buttons too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very original Jenny...love that jute, a great natural touch!

    ReplyDelete