Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Pumpkin Pie Day!

This week the theme is Thanksgiving.
As always you can play along with us for a chance to win $25! 
Check out all the rules on the Outlines Blog.
See what everyone created this week:

 My starting point for the card was the round design of the Sizzix Embossing Folder and the new paper from Authentique's 6x6 Gathering Collection. I stamped the leaves twice on the pattern paper, cutting them out. I edged the leaves and some of the layers with brown ink. The leaves were tucked under the center circles and then I used Dimensional Silicone to give them some lift.
 No Copics to color today, just simple stamping. I did use a Copic to dye the ribbon.
A few pearl accents made with a Copper Viva Pearl Pen to finish it up! I used Perfect Layers Rulers for all the straight edge layering.

7 comments:

  1. I just LOVE this color combo!!! It's so rich! The sentiment is perfect too... the one item on the Thanksgiving menu that I gladly enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colors together... and the leaves are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the layout and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors together.
    qkk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unique way to use the leaves etc! Nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the embossing and the choice of colors! it's just a perfect card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how the sentiment takes the center stage on this card. My eye is always on pumpkin pie anyway...yum!

    ReplyDelete