Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

November Birthday Flower

 I love the look of white on white, but always find it difficult to do! So I thought I would challenge myself and try to do only white layers for the card. I added embossed frames using Spellbinder's Dies and also using a CB Folder on one of the layers. 
 You can see here the embossed frames.... I lined up the frames around the image and then embossed only, no cutting. It gives your the multiple embossed lines as it is embossing the cut line and the inside and outside edge of the Nestie. I love this look! Here are the Copics I used too. A subtle little glow around the flowers with BG000, it does not show up well in the pic.
Here is a close up. I added a little white bow made with 1/8" white ribbon. Flourishes has thee stamp sets, that give you the images and tag line for all the month's flowers. Perfect to make a calendar for the new year too!!!

10 comments:

  1. Lovely! You pulled off the white-on-white look beautifully, and your coloring is lovely. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Love the effect of the layers. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Jenny...now with all these fancy techniques, I can see you making a ONE layer card LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rocked your personal challenge. Truly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As the lucky recipient of this beautiful card I can say it is even more beautiful in person! Thanks again Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lovely card! I'm really glad that you found me at my little blog. How this happened, I don't know. . . But it meant a lot to me that you left such nice comments about the card that I built similar to the one you got published in Paper Creations. I love to buy paper crafting magazines and I always find such neat things... Like your awesome Halloween card! It was a favorite of mine for sure! I'm following you now and I'm so excited to see so many other of your awesome creations. Spellbinders and Copics are both new tools to me this year, so wow... What a huge source of inspiration you are to me, thanks a million!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the white, very creative and sure makes the image pop ! Beautiful ! Thx for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  8. How elegant and I really like how ou did the frame. TFS the how to!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Frame work is good i would like to see latest stuff with the unique design.
    Scratch Card printing
    plastic cards
    membership card printing

    ReplyDelete
  10. the white bow is not visible, try to use pink or green color.
    valentine gifts pakistan

    ReplyDelete