Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Money Holder.... Gift Cards...

This week the Outlines Team is showing off "Gift Card" ideas! All sorts of ideas... not just for the Holiday! Play along with us for a chance for a $25 Gift Certificate, check out all the details on the Outlines Blog.
See what the gals came up with today:
I stamped the Gift Card Holder Template on pattern paper and embossed it with gold.  I layered everything up and when I attached the pocket holder I wasn't thinking ahead and did not cut down the foam tape around the sides... so it turned in to a money holder when the gift card would not fit! 
I stamped the tree twice on green DP and ivory card stock, cutting the layers out and adding foam tape for dimension. I dressed up the little tree with Swarovski Crystals - sized five Clear and Olivine. Also look at the snazzy gold corner clasps! My newest addiction!!!

8 comments:

  1. Hey, money makes a great gift, lol. Cute card, love the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Will try that for the money we give.
    Thanks for the idea. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  3. CORNERS
    CORNERS
    CORNERS
    qkk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how elegant!!! I love all the bling! Amazing corner details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That gold and those crystals make this look so classy! Lovely job, and I like your ribbon placement too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did I tell you how much I love this card and I am gonna copy you!! Are you going to sue me? I do subscribe to your blog and do appreciate you leaving me a sweet comment. Always be on your best behavior cause I am watching you!!!!!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your money holder is outstanding. I love the tree and the way you id the corners on your pocket, and that tree is sensational too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. corners, corners, corners. LOL! got tickled over that comment! and yes, those gold corners are awesome Jenny! Great touch!

    ReplyDelete