Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Jingle all the way....

I had chance to ink up one of the new sets from Flourishes and play along in their Tuesday Challenge! The challenge this week was a recipe challenge and your design had to include the following: a flower, ribbon and tag. Find all the details on the Flourishes Blog.
 I stamped and used the matching die to cut out the image and sentiment. I left the images in the die to protect the outside ivory border and then airbrushed, first using Y28, then finished coloring in the background with the other colors.
 Here is the colored image colored and the Copics I used. You can see the additional pieces of the flower that I colored and cut up to layer.
I used a Lattice Die in the background and added small red gems in the intersecting lines. Both the tag sentiment and the image panel are popped up with foam tape. I hand cut an additional red layer around the image and tag. I used Dimensional Silicone to adhere the flower pieces after giving them a gentle curve using my fingers. Card size is a hair larger than an A2.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colors and layout! Very elegant card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Will you enter it for the Timeless Tuesday challenge at Flourishes?
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love all these matchy matchy stamps and dies. This is totally gorgeous! Such fine details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWZER Jenny!!! The 3D flower is the BOMB...gorgeous card and coloring! I sooooo need some lessons :) !!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Jenny! Love the paper pieced flower and that stunning background! Thanks for playing along with FTTC :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very feminine, pretty, and lovely!

    ReplyDelete