Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Holiday Snowman

Today the IO Team is challenged to use STAMPS ONLY, no pattern paper allowed!
Easy enough with all of the great Cover-a-Card backgrounds!
As always you can play along for a chance to win $25 to buy some new rubber! Find all the details of how to play along on the Impression Obsession Blog.
See what the ladies stamped up today:
 I stamped the Christmas background words to use in the background, creating my own printed paper... adding a green strip of embossed card stock along the right side. This little snowman was a quickie to color, since he is mainly all white! I added a little shading around the outside of the snowman to make him pop a little.
 Here are the Copics I used to color the image. I used Spellbinder's Reverse Wonky Rectnlges and the "out of the Box" technique to frame the snowman.
Here is an up close view. I did add some Crackle Accents over the ornament to add a little extra detail. Several layers are popped up with foam tape to add dimension. Finished card size is an A2, opening at the bottom.

5 comments:

  1. Cute snowman and I like your own dp your created-neat card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Jenny! That's a fab stamp and I love how you've cut him out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the out of the box technique and the shades of green you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your background is great! Love the die used for the snowman panel and how you cut his stick arm and ornament outside the cut!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT layering too Ms Jenny...such a CUTE card!!

    ReplyDelete