Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Trimming the Tree

 The challenge over at Flourishes this week is to use an image that is a tree or has leaves. Timeless Tuesday Challenge #141 <---- Click for details. A perfect reason to ink up this new Christmas stamp set! 
 I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and airbrushed while the image was still in the Nestie. I outlined the inside frame with a fine tip black pen too. I used Blender Pen to remove any green color from the little girls dress and also the little ornaments on the string.
 After cutting the image out with a square nestie, all of the other layers were created with Perfect Layer Rulers... giving me crisp clean and even layers. Around the white layer I added to embossed lines down each side, using my Scor-Pal. I added a little dot of Viva Clear Glass Effects on to each little ornament ball making them shiny and raised.
Here is a peek of the inside of the card... I am LOVE with this die and especially cutting the pattern out on the liner for a card. It's a Memory Box Die called Piestra Tile. The die does not cut any borders so you can add the pattern across a large piece of paper.

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful work once again! All the details are so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. - Love the stamp and the layout was really nice. You always embellish so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this card a lot. Elegant and simple. Wonderful card.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card and a scene that brings back memories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Wow! I love the feel of this card...the green background coupled with the red is truly spectacular with that image. LOVE THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so pretty and certainly brings back memories of childhood decorating the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jenny, love your new card! As always it's a beauty. I'm coming by for a visit this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Jenny, what can I say...this is simply gorgeous! Love the airbrushing...(got to remember to use mine too)... and how you embellished the in and outside! Thanks for playing along with us!

    Hope to see you soon... :) :) :) !!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty! I love your design and air brushing background.
    Thank you for playing along at the FTTC.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty Christmas card - love your button/bow combo.

    ReplyDelete