Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Outlines - Halloween Themed!

This week the Outlines DT is creating with a Fall or Halloween theme. As always you can play along with us, each week a random player is selected for a $25 Gift Certificate. You can find all the details here on the Outlines Blog!
Check out what the team has to share today:  Lisa Silver - Robin Kirkpatrick Sandy Hulsart - Kecia Waters - Sue Kment - Jeanne Strieff
I used my Spellbinder's Grand Dies  - Circles and Big Scalloped Circles to create the card base. I stamped the Witch Hat on the polka dot paper and I glued it to a black piece of card stock, cutting it out so that it has a black border along the edges to help it standout. I also knew I was going to curve it and pop it up using Dimensional Silicone, so I wanted the hat to have a little more substance than just one layer. I added color to the hat using Copics YR18 and Black to color in portions. 
To embellish I added small black polka dots on the buckle and the star, using a Viva Black Pearl Pen. I used Black Seam Binding for the Bow and added a glittery orange brad that I had in my stash. 

9 comments:

  1. I love this card ! I love your style & talent, thanks for the inspiration !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jenny this card is so so cute!! Love how u used such a different approach to making it. WOW...you so inspire me. TY for sharing. You are really one person whos talent I really admire...honest. God bless. evette k.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this! Everything about it is perfect! The colors, the composition, and all of the fine little details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The vintage feel of the papers and the image is just perfect! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! Jenny this is GORGEOUS woman!!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay you, I have to get some Outline stamps. I am in love with your cards! Love what you did with the star and buckle too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Your card is fantastic! Love it all. Hallow's Eve rocks as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is totally awesome...great use of some cool dp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very fun Halloween card. Love all the DPs and the black pearls. The glittery brad is perfect.

    ReplyDelete