Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Old Timer....

 One of the challenges at Flourishes this week was called the Name Game... Use your initials to coordinate with supplies used on your card. Find all the details on the Flourishes Blog. My initials are JSG.  
J - Jute String (I had to think a minute or two about a "j" embellishment!)
S- Silver card stock.. looks white in the pic, but it's silver!
G - Gems on top of bow.
I thought the paper from Bo Bunny's Timepiece Collection was made to go with Flourishes Moments in Time Stamp Set. I stamped the images and the sentiment on Bo Bunny paper from the same 6x6 pad, I also edged it with Walnut Distress Ink. I added a thin coat of Crackle Accents over the clock face.  I added a thin black mat to the banner using Perfect Layer Rulers and then popped it up with a little dab of Dimensional Silicone.

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card-like the crackled clock face. What a fun challenge using your initials.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card for a man. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should have had to use the recipients initials....now THAT would have been challenge! I'm feeling like Rodney Dangerfield over here...

    ReplyDelete