Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Merry Little Christmas!

Outlines is sponsoring the challenge this week at Crazy4Challneges!
Come join us and play along! The challenge is easy peasy: 
The holiday season is heating up! Create something today for an upcoming holiday
and incorporate heat embossing in your creation.
 A quick card to make... it took more time to put the pearls all over than it did to make the card! Lots of Nesties make up the card and then they just layered up to make for a fast card! I heat embossed the sentiment panel with Versamark and White Detail EP. I don't heat emboss things as much as I used too, always turning to my Copics and coloring instead... but I need to, it is such a nice finish with a stamped image!

I created the scalloped green frame, taping and cutting with two nesties at once, to cut the inside and outside making a frame. I popped the frame up with small slivers of foam tape. The sentiment panel is also popped up to stand slightly higher than the frame. I went a little nutso with the pearls! 

4 comments:

  1. Love the combo of scalloped squares and labels 16!!! The white embossing really pops. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty...love that DP and your design is very cool! Going to have to give that a try! Great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Jenny, I think it has just the right amount of pearls and all those beautiful layers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty Christmas card - love all the shapes and layers and the white embossing is perfect!

    ReplyDelete