Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Happy Owloween!

 This little cutey owl is on sale for the next few day over at Outlines! I had fun coloring him up and adding all the little embellishments. I used Spellbinder's Wonky Rectangles for both panels. I loved this shape when they came out and these dies had worked their way in to the back of the pile. I'm sure that never happens to anyone else, LOL. It really is true for me... Out of sight, Out of mind!
You can see the Copic Markers I used in this pic. 
But if you want more info and to check out the sale then you can use this LINK to view a full tutorial on this card and two other cards. All of the card details and step by step pictures are over there, so I'm not gonna list the supplies below.

10 comments:

  1. Awww, Jenny, this is adorable!!!!
    :)
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute, love it and the colors used.
    Nettie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, love the colors and the wonkiness of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny...you have a way of bringing images ALIVE! This is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, I love the spider web in between the branches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is absolutely charming and delightful! Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is absolutely charming and delightful! Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute - love that image and you've colored it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete