Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Halloween Hi...

 So the challenge this week at Flourishes (Timeless Tuesday #140 <---- Click for details) was a Halloween card... so I pulled out the Witching You a Happy Halloween set. Of course I was gonna ink up the kitty and whipped out this simple square card.
 I stamped my kitty and broom, cutting them out using Labels 22, outlining the inside frame with a black Micron Pen. I also punched a circle out of Eclipse Tape to create the moon. After I airbrushed I peeled the circle away, which left the circle area blank for the moon. I outlined the inside of the oval nestie with little stitch marks using the Micron Pen.
 Before I peeled away the "moon" I traced the edge of the circle to give the moon more definition. I also added the bat stamps in to the mix. You can see the Copics I used to color the image. I airbrushed the orange color on with YR09. On the large black Labels 22 layer, I also embossed with a CB folder. 
The orange stripe paper in the background is sparkly, so I thought I would bring more sparkle in by outlining two of the layers using a Viva Holographic Glitter Liner. It dries with a raised finish and none of the glitter rubs off. I finished the outside straight layers with Perfect Layers Rulers.

10 comments:

  1. Love how you did the moon! Love labels 22 too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed the play by play on how you made this Jenny!Your creations always boggle my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, Jenny! This is AWESOME!!!!!!! I love it! Thanks for joining us for Timeless Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One might think you liked black cats for some reason?
    qkk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! What a fabulous Halloween card, Jenny! I love how you created the frame and use of those stamps! So glad you could join us at the FTTC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jenny, your Halloween card is fabulous! Totally love how your used this Set and all the awesome details you've added! Hope you all are doing well...miss you all!
    Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Jenny! I love how you combined the images to make a darling little Halloween scene. Thanks so much for joining us at FTTC. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very awesome design with kitty!! Love the details and thanks for the how to also!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun Halloween card - love the glitter border and I know 'someone' else who would too...if he was home long enough for me to show it to him...Is this a Vinnie-inspired card? He gets you on the huffy broom...

    ReplyDelete