Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Christmas Center Step Card

Time for a Prickley Pear Card! 
Check out what the team came up this week by heading over to the Prickley Pear Blog!
 This is a mini Center Step Card, you can find the directions to create a step card HERE. I cut mine down slightly and have a smaller center panel. I've been seeing this center step card popping up everywhere... and then my pal Miriam did not one, but two last week and I decided I had to try one! 
 I used the PPRS matching Ornament Die to cut the two gold portions. The stamped ornament I cut down around the edges, so that a gold border would show once I layered them together. I few Copics to add color and I edges the ornament with a Warm Red Chalk Cat's Eye.
I used Dimensional Silicone under the pinecone ornament layer to give it a rounded popped up appearance.I used Perfect Layers Rulers to add the 1/16" border layers around the sentiment panel. I love the coordinating dies that PPRS has to match not one but two ornament sets in this case! Here are the two sets that show all the ornaments.... endless possibilities here!



10 comments:

  1. Okay Queen of details...this is just awesome. Enjoyed all your special Jenny touches...the bling is very creative to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! What a gorgeous card!!! I love all the papers and colors you used and all the little details are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards, Jenny! I absolutely adore the step design on your Prickely Pear card! Such beautiful papers and colors, too. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely step card..it just stunning with the pinecones. Happy Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card-great design and the ornament is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Jenny! Your ornament is gorgeous and I really like the look of the mixed gemstones and pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowza! Simply stunning! Great fold, such a fun one. And the ornament is so beautifully made with the gold and coloring. Adore the bling too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun card - love all the details. Is Miriam giving you kickbacks for promoting her blog? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just so totally love your blog that I cannot wait for each post!

    ReplyDelete