Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Christmas Blue Bird

The Outlines Design Team is showing off designs featuring Friendly Fliers this week... 
birds, butterflies, dragonflies... you get the idea!
As always you can play along with Outlines for a chance to win $25! Find all the details on The Outlines Blog.
Check out what the team came up with:
 This bright little bird was easy and fun to color! You can see the Copics I used below. I added a border punch along he bottom edge... love this intricate border!
 The ornament I colored twice, using the second to pop up using foam tape. You can see I added piercing around the edges of the birdie panel. After adding a few layers with Perfect Layers Rulers, I also popped the entire panel with foam tap on to the card base.
A few embellishments to complete the card.... Viva Black Pearl Pen Black on the Bird's eye, Viva Kiwi Pen on the ornament, Viva Clear Pen on the Holly Berries and stars as well as Swarovski Crystals to add sparkle!

9 comments:

  1. Love that fancy bird's hat-cute image and card-great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, he is so darling. I really need to get me some Outlines stamps!

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a happy Christmas card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love that border punch too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun card - you've colored that image beautifully and I love all the sparkle you added to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely Jenny...Love all the extra's...the pearl pen and crystals add that special touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, the colors on this are just gorgeous. Fabulous coloring...all the right details

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! Your colors are so festive!

    ReplyDelete