Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Outlines -Pick a Flower

The Outlines Monday Challenge is here. This week the theme is "Pick a Flower". As always you can play along with the Design Team for a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate, check out all the rules on the Outlines Blog
See what the team created this week....  Lisa Silver - Robin Kirkpatrick - Sandy Hulsart - Kecia Waters - Sue Kment - Jeanne Strieff

 Outlines has  a zillion flower stamps that make such easy and fun cards! I decided to challenge myself and pull out my Graphic 45 Steampunk papers. I love the G45 Collections, but I sometimes struggle with putting them together and... they are so beautiful that I hate cutting them up!!!
 You can see here the paper I chose to stamp the flowers on. I stamped with Memento Black ink and then added a few colored stripes to them, and then cutting them out.
Here is a close up, side view of the flower. I used Spellbinder's Postage Stamp Nesties for one of the layers.... which gave me a perfect little spot to drop a crystal (Swarovski Light Peach - Size 9) in to! I curled the flower petals and the leaves, using Dimensional Silicone to pop them up. My final step was to add a large gold pearl in the center with the Gold Viva Pearl Pen!

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the rich colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so beautiful! the colors are warm and fresh. Looks like a lot of fun to make. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've outdone yourself AGAIN. The marraige of your technique and papers with the colors you used is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors and the fact that you colored over patterned paper. Hopefully, I can play along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, Jenny, this is one stunning card!! I love that you've stamped this fabulous image on DP. Hugs, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! Absolutely amazing work with that design paper! What a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous combo of stamps and dp! Lucious! I love how you used your nesties to make this flower shine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, I am loving every single layer and embellishment. I am going to shop right from here. Hee hee! I should be working on the IO albums. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely exquisite. Your creativity is wonderful to behold!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really, really pretty. Love the DPs you used and you've matched the stripes in the flowers perfectly. The pearl is perfect - looks a 'real' one! Great job!

    ReplyDelete