Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Outlines -Feeling like fall....

This week the Outlines Team is showing off fall images. As always you can join along with our challenge for a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate. Check out the Challenge Rules on the Outlines BlogCheck out what everybody created this week and what pictures they chose to work with.... 
I chose the Autumn Split Layering Collage to create with this week. The layering collages are great to cut up and use pieces, making unlimited possibilities to create different looking cards. But this time I used the stamp in it's entirety. A few layers and embellishments to complete the card.... I added Viva Pearl Pens to accent the image and also add small yellow pearls along the punched border.
Here you can see the Copics I chose to work with on the image. Sometimes using a large stamp I can get overwhelmed using too many colors... so when doing something like this I will choose my color selection, keeping it to a minimum of choices. Using a smaller selection of colors keeps me on track and I think lends to it looking a little more cohesive.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jenny. love the colouring and the trims are gorgeous.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is wonderful-beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just awesome. What great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card screams "fall". I LOVE the color palette on this one, and your coloring is absolutely to perfection (no surprise).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Fall card. I love the stamp you used and the colors are just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job and that's a great tip about using a limited color palette for a large image. Hey,just realized this is a KK kit card with that polka dot paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous job with the coloring! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete