Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Hallow's Eve

 I love making Halloween cards and eeeked this one tonight... short on time, so it's kind of a quickie with no Copics. Crazy4Challenges is all about Halloween cards this week, so I'm linking it up there! Check out the challenge details here: Crazy4Challenges - C4C106. I reaalllly want to start playing in more challenges!! 
I embossed my orange die cut with the Spider Web CB Folder. I then inked it up using my mini brayer (2" brayer). I find the little brayer inks up embossed CB designs beautifully. I find the large brayer is too heavy and it gets ink where it should not.
Note - I also have a heavy hand, so maybe the large brayer will work just fine for you if you have a lighter touch!  
Here's a close up, nothing too fancy going on. I cut a circle frame out of black paper using Nesties. The "All Hallow's Eve" circle is edges with a Tangerine cat's eye. I layered it up with Authentique's 6x6 Paper Pad  "Glowing". You will be seeing more of this... cause it is FAB! I foofoo'ed it up a bit with a bow and a few layers to finish it up. 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the brayered embossing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny, love your Halloween Cards, as always they are Bootiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very scarrrrry cute!! Love the web stamp~

    ReplyDelete