Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Christmas Serendipity

The Serendipity Team Challenge today is to show off some Christmas cards. Check out the the great collection of Holiday Stamps that Serendipity has to offer! See what the other ladies created today:
Amy - Anya - Kathie - Linda - Miriam
 I inked up the Bells with Holly image and went to work coloring it with my Copics. It's got a lot of detail, but it does not take any time at all to color! I framed it using Spellbinder's Mega Classic Scalloped Ovals Large and the Mega Ovals Large. I added some teensy green gems along the red oval's edge.
 Here are the Copics I used to color the image. You can see I used the out of the box technique with my Nestie... leaving a few of the leaves peeking out of the oval shape.
I used a Cuttlebug Folder to add some embossing on the red strip and popped the ovals up with a bit of foam tape. I added some Glossy Accents over the red berries to help them stand out

6 comments:

  1. Like the old fashioned look. Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the coloring! And the paper matches the stamp so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful image! You did a great job coloring it. Love that Authentique paper, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is so Lovely! love the old fashioned feel too! your coloring is just Wonderful! Love the layout and dp's too! So Pretty! Thanks for the inspiration!

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty colors...love the cream and those little gems are a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful! You did a fabulous job coloring this image and the glossy accents on the berries really look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete