Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Bugs and Hisses!

Today the Outlines Team is all about showing off images with Four Legged Friends... furry or otherwise! Check out all the details of how to play along with us on the The Outlines Blog! See what sweet treats the ladies created this week:  Jeanne StreiffLisa SilverRobin Kirkpatrick, Sandy HulsartSue Kment and Kecia Waters.
 I love making Halloween cards... they can break all the rules and have crazy colors. This drippy goo paper had been peeking out of a pile for a few weeks and I finally decided to pull it out and pair it up with this little Halloween kitty. I used 1/2" Scor Pal tape to adhere the wrapped Bakers Twine to the card. A little banner with a bow to complete the card.
I cut the image out using Spellbinder's Labels One. Added some quick Copic Color and constructed a quick and fun card. Finished card size is an A2.

  • Stamps: All Stamps by Outlines - G-1102 Spooky Kitty, B-1113 Bugs and Hisses 
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Misc. Green DP, Black
  • Other: Bakers Twine from the Twinery, Bow Easy Tool, Button, Copics, Spellbinder's Labels One

13 comments:

  1. What a great fun card Jenny, lovely colouring.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the way you put this card together. Your coloring techniques are amazing! TFS
    Hugs, Becky Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that cute cat-great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the drippy stuff from Martha Stewart's punch? I have been looking for that forever, do you know where I can get one?
    qkk

    Cute card, BTW.
    Enjoyed your kitty stories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness this is a FUN card. Love the image (can't go wrong with a cat image) and that Drippy Goo paper is so cool. Where did you find that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great coloring on this fun image and love that drippy goo paper. I am with you, I love Halloween cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww....you rule breaker you LOL! Great layout for this really fun image Jenny! I love the fun colors of fall and Halloween as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that's one really cute cat!!! I love your Halloween themed card too! It's almost time for cooler weather and fun-sized candy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is one of the best Halloween images out there, and you've colored it beautifully! Love the drippy goo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute card and that sentiment is perfect for you! Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You do such amazing cards! I love all of them but this one is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete