Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Autumn

Today I'm sharing a card for the Serendipity Design Team. 
Our challenge was to use stripes and dots on our card. 
Check out what the other ladies came up with today:
Amy - Anya - Kathie - Linda - Miriam
 I used stripes and dots all over this. I stamped the image and sentiment and only used one Copic to add color. Keeping it super simple. I added stripes using ribbon and also two thin 1/16" stripes along the bottom edge created withBlack Rainbow Tape. The ribbon actually had a white edge to it, but I used my Copic E42 to change that edge to match my card.
 I stamped on Neenah Classic Crest Natural White, which actually is a soft ivory color, not white.
I added a little button with a jute string bow and also black pearls along the right edge, made with a Black Viva Pearl Pen. Finished card size is an A2.
  • Stamps: All stamps by Serendipity Stamps - 1141F Acorns1142E Autumn is a second spring....
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: DP by Kaisercraft - Le CHateau 6x6 Collection, Neenah Classic Crest Natural White, Black
  • Other: Black Rainbow Tape, Misc. Ribbon, Viva Black Pearl Pen, Jute String, Button, Bow Easy Tool, Spellbinder's Oval Nesties, Copic Markers

9 comments:

  1. So Elegant Jenny and very beautiful.I love the colour, and details.Lovely.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sense of balance and composition are outstanding! I learn something new with every card you share. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. It's amazing how you've created such a classic and timeless design just using one copic color and black. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really, really like this card-classy looking!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS (as if I am surprised)!!! BTW the "card" I made on my blog is actually an 11x14 wall hanging, but thanks for the compliment. It was fun to do.
    qkk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jenny, your sentiment card is simply gorgeous! Cool background too! Thank you for joining us at the FTTC..hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning Jenny!! Thank you for playing the FTTC with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The other comments say it well - a timeless, beautiful piece! Gorgeous and elegant.

    ReplyDelete