Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Impression Obsession - CHA Sneak Peeks!

 Time for the new rubber to roll on out... This week the IO Design Team is showing off all sorts of sweet new images coming your way! Check out who the show offs are for today and how you can win some $$ to get some new rubber in your hands! All the details are on the Impression Obsession Blog! Want to see even more? You can check out the entire new Fall and Winter Impression Obsession catalog ---> CLICK HERE!
The Holiday stamps were some of my favorites among the new release and I started making Christmas cards right away after seeing some of the new images!This sweet little cupcake was a quickie to color, using Spellbinders Dies to frame it made for a quickie card too! 
You can see here the Copic Markers used to bring the cupcake to life. 
Trust me when I say this is the only cupcake you'd ever want me to make, lol. I baked my hubby a birthday cake the first year we were married.... nine years ago. It was the first and only cake I have ever made... cupcakes... never gonna happen. The microwave.... best invention ever! That's my kind of cooking! 

34 comments:

  1. love the new sets - your card is delightful and the layering is wonderful! I only wish it was winter to feel the cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so Sweet. Love your Darling Christmas Cupcake, Just an Adorable card!

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. A christmas cupcke. cute idea. I can smell the cinnamon and nutmeg now....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. How funny you are! Those 'newfangled' baking mixes take all the guesswork out of cupcakes! lol... Great cupcake - looks SO real! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Love the layering. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenny.......You had me laughing at your "baking" comments....too funny...........But, if the card is the kind of baking you do, you do it wonderfully. Love that bright red icing and the soft gingerbready colored cookies/sprinkles on top. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card Jenny. Your coloring on this darling image is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy new image. Love it with all the die cuts you have chosen. Super.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your adorable card. your coloring is great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, my, I love this card. Your coloring is great and thanks for including the Copic colors you use.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet card - love all the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is positively yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha! So you are a bakery type girl? I am like that with meat...always cook it until it is "well done" LOL! Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how colorful and dimensional this card is! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sniff, sniff, I smell baking. Lovely card.
    alsmouse ~C8>

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your vintage looking cupcake! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a yummy looking cupcake! You did great coloring. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, yum! The cookie on the cupcake looks good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ok, that's just scrumptious. It really does look too sweet for words!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This looks like a yummy cupcake! Great card! Thank you for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  21. For somebody who can't bake, you sure fooled me. Your coloring makes this look real enough to nibble on! Great layout, too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yum!!! Love all the layers with your yummy cupcake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I browsed the new IO catalog last night and this cupcake image is one of my favorites. Love your coloring and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Totally gorgeous! Your coloring is tops, and that layout is the sweet! Great choice of DP and shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  25. That is so sweet. It makes me smile. I really like that. I can see that as gift tags on brown paper packages tied up in strings.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your card!!! The Christmas Cupcake is sweet!! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  27. So fun! Love how that plaid ribbon works on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is a great card! I am loving the spellbinders frame! Your image is just yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  29. MMmmmmmm--I just want to pop that cupcake right into my mouth. Yummy card!

    ReplyDelete