Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Impression Obsession - CHA More Sneak Peeks!

Another Sneak Peek for Impression Obsession today! New images are everywhere on the DT Blogs this week! Be sure and hop over to the Impression Obsession Blog to find out who is showing off the new goods and how you can WIN some $$ to get some of the new goods for you! 
 Another sweet holiday image from the new release... I think I had a sweet tooth when I was choosing my first round of images to work with.... a lot of them tended to be sugary in theme!!!
 Here are the Copics used for the cocoa image. I airbrushed using Y28 around the sentiment and the image. E70 and E74 seemed the perfect color for a warm cup of cocoa!
I added a bit of Glossy Accents over the holly berries around the greenery sprig and also the peppermint stick. A Martha Stewart Border punch is mixed in the layers and I topped everything with a little double bow. 

24 comments:

  1. Love this image and LOVE what you've done with it...your shading around the edges is FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card brings back lots of memories of Christmas's past! Beautiful color scheme, and great use of the glossy accents! Love the MS punch that helps highlight the verse. Great use of the Spellbinders to highlight the image. Your coloring and airbrushing is supreme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such beautiful color sense! Labels 12 & 16, hmm? They make such lovely layers. Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the die cuts with this fabulously colored image. Great sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such amazing use of nesties and punch you used to show off this neat image. I have had my eye on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sigh...here's that darling mug again! You girls are SO going to get me in trouble this week! lol...Great card - thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your coloring and this stamp is on my wish list! Also I like this sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your use of die cuts makes your lovely coloring pop.
    alsmouse ~C8>

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Love the Christmasy colors without it being too overpowering. Love this stamp. Thank you for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this! That glossy accents is just the right touch to add dimension to your card! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the border punch, the colors, and that your ribbon matches the one on the cup in the stamp! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that sentiment with this image....because it's TRUE!!! Your coloring is so well done and I love your border and fancy frame. Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How pretty! I like all the layers and the glossy accents.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, this is just wonderful! I truly love the layers, the coloring, and the use of stamps. Excellent. *adds stamp to list to buy-- list explodes*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it, especially the red border. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This stamp is one of my favorites from the catalog - LOVE that little pine sprig!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I so want this mug stamp--I can just picture sitting by the fire with this cup of hot chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  18. *lol* How can you stand to stamp this when it's so hot outside? It is way very lovely, however!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love all the layering on this!!

    ReplyDelete