Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Outlines - Ribbons and Bows

This week's Outlines challenge was EASY PEASY! All we had to do was add ribbons or bows to our card. Play along with this week's easy challenge for a chance to win a $25 gift certificate to Outlines! Check out all the details on the OUTLINES BLOG! 
See what the team cooked up this week:  Bev GerardJeanne StreiffLisa SilverRobin Kirkpatrick, Sandy Hulsart and Vicki Garrett.
 I thought I would do something with this cute little fairy image this week! The image is actually part of a larger rectangle shape, but I cut out just a portion with a round Nestie highlighting the little fairy girl. I totally forgot to take a pic of the Copics I used when coloring her. Sorry! I airbrushed lightly using B41 and G24, after airbrushing I used a towel and the blender solution to lift some of the color leaving a washed out looking background. After completing the background I went on to color the rest of the image with Copics.
I used foam tape in between the layers of nesties adding dimension. The large doily looking circle is from Spellbinder's Parisian Motifs Set... I love how the pink circle tucks right in to parts of it, kind of framing it. Lots of layers in the background and I also added a border punch along the top and bottom... accenting it with tiny blue pearls with a Lt. Blue Viva Pearl Pen... still hooked on those pens!!! 

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, so feminine! Wonderful design, Jenny and great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darling! I love the way you tied your ribbon. I never think to tie it from the top and bow under the image like this! So pretty that way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the ribbon master! Love the soft and delicate colors on this little fairy card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card. Great color combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, Jenny, talk about Fantasia come alive!! It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete