Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Outlines - Krafty Country

This week's Outlines challenge was "Keeping it Krafty"! All we had to do was use kraft card stock on our card. Play along with this week's easy challenge for a chance to win a $25 gift certificate to Outlines! Check out all the details on the OUTLINES BLOG! 

See what the team cooked up this week:  Bev GerardJeanne StreiffLisa SilverRobin Kirkpatrick, Sandy Hulsart and Vicki Garrett.
Super quickie card today! I thought the kraft paper, the paper from Cosmo Cricket's Togetherness and the wood flourish kinda made it have a little "country charm" feel to it. When I need a fast and fun card... I grab my Outlines Mix and Match Flowers... they all mix and match and can be used for so many occasions... definitely some of my most used stamps! No Copics, quick stamping on pattern paper and a little cutting is all it takes!
I added the little wood cut flourish under the flower and curled my flower leaves, using foam tape in between the flower layers to add dimension. Sweet and Simple!

10 comments:

  1. Great wood swirl! Perfect accent for a fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mix and match flowers. Love that pretty plaid paper too! Fabulous card, TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - nice touch with the wood flourish! Need to pull mine out...Love your colors - right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely! I love paper flowers and these are perfectly awesome and so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenny, this blossom is beautiful! Love your earthy color combo. Can hardly believe we had a GMTA moment with the flourish idea this week ... makes me smile for sure!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Fabulous card! Love the colors & dp's you chose. What a wonderful Layered flower! The whole ensemble is so Charming! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  8. YUMMY
    YUMMY
    YUMMY
    The Queen approves.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazing! I just love all that fab texture from the embossing to your wooden flourish! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card, Jenny. Love that paper and it does have a country charm to it. Fabulous flower.

    ReplyDelete