Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Fisherman Father's Day

Flourishes TImeless Tuesday Challenge "FTTC121" this week is all about cards for Fathers Day. Check out all the challenge rules on the Flourishes Blog. Keeping it pretty simple again for the Dads cards! I used one of the newer sets "What a Catch" for my card. A few layers and manly jute string bows to embellish. 
You can see here the Copics I used to color the image. Before removing the image from the Nestie, I outlined the inside frame and airbrushed a little G21 around the edges. I added a small amount of Glossy Accents over portions of the rod and reel to just add a touch of shine. Finished card size is an A2.

9 comments:

  1. Any guy would love this one. Very nice. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome use of the "hat" image of this great set. Love your coloring and airbrushing affect. Great card for good old Dad. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card! It is colored beautifully and the card layout is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the card.....& great coloring!
    And the background layering is perfect! Thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card Jenny, mine is No where near this pretty. Practice, practice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to have to steal the inspiration for this card...my FIL is a huge fisherman. Hope I have some fishing stampies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS! You used and colored this Father's Day Set perfectly!
    Thank you for playing the FTTC with us this week!!! Hugs ~S~

    Hope you all are doing well??? Life has been crazy, but I hope we'll get together soon again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Your coloring is amazing. Such detail on the tiny images. I like how you took pics of just the caps of the Copics. Thanks so much for playing at FTTC. :)

    ReplyDelete