Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Trio of Trees

No Copics. Just a little stamping and paper piecing! Easy Peasy little card! I used paper from October Afternoon's "Report Card" 8x8 Collection. All of the stamps are in a Prickley Pear Clear Set called Build a Bird #2. I embossed the Green card stock with a Sizzix Embossing Folder.
Actually I did use a Copic Marker to create the red frame border around the Nestie. I used Spellbinder's Reverse Wonky Rectangles to frame the trio of trees. I used a banner die from Spellbinder's Nested Lacey Pennants set to cut out the sentiment. I hand cut a small black border around both of the die cut shapes to add an extra layers. Both the trees and the sentiment are bent with dimensional silicone used underneath them to keep the bend and add dimension. As a finishing touch I used a Gold Viva Pearl Pen to add a little some extra touches to the trees.

5 comments:

  1. Love those cute paper pieced trees-the embossing is also nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute. I love that background. The queen is pleased.
    qkk

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT card. Love the colors and EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this paper and cute card! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh,Ooh! Love those colors and the simplicity!

    ReplyDelete