Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Polka Dot Sunflower

A Sunflowery Birthday card to share with you today. The flower is an older set "Sunflowers" from Flourishes.
You can see here the Copic Markers that I used. I have to say YG61, YG63 and YG67 are probably my most used greens when it comes to coloring leaves/greenery. I did add a touch of Y11 over the leaf at the end to add just a subtle yellow highlight.
You can see the embossing on the sunflower panel in this pic. I have to see I hesitated before running it through, after spending time coloring it... I was afraid I may not like after I added the embossing and it might land in the trash. But I thought it looked neat and was pleased with the different look the embossing folder added. Finished card size is an A2.

10 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this. Fantastic coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful...gorgeous coloring. And I absolutely love the dotted texture you achieved. AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a happy happy card Jenny, I love the coloring you did and especially that cute ladybug. Just a wonderful birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it and like the little lady bug on the flowers. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely! That dotted swiss and the rest is perfect for your flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it IRL and since it's at my house, can't get any more IRL than that! Thanks.

    SueP

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Beautiful and Cheerful! Love your gorgeous coloring and all the fun embossed dots!

    Hugs
    Shannon 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an absolutely COOL technique! Love that and I just might need to try it! What a beauty of a card Ms. Jenny!!!

    ReplyDelete