Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Little Bluebird

This card uses stamps from Prickley Pear. You can find the Bird stamp set HERE. It has multiple bird designs that you can stamp and then you can cut the bird and it's wing out using their coordinating dies, which you can see HERE. I heat embossed the bird stamp and then die cut it. I used dimensional silicone to add the bird wing and the bird to the card. I added a little greeting in the bottom corner. 
I used Spellbinders Dies to create the circle layers, adding embossing to some of them with Cuttlebug Folders. A simple card that really is all about the layers! A generous helping of silver adhesive pearls to decorate! I used a Corner Chomper to round the top of the card's corners.

10 comments:

  1. This is so cute and unique, Jenny! Looks like you had lots of fun making this one. TFS Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo this is gorgeous!!! what a pretty colours!
    xx petra

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful card. I love how the theme of polka dots runs entirely through in different types of methods. It looks so polished in every way.
    I enjoy receiving your posting each day. Thanks for all of the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! The colors are outstanding and the layout is way beyond wonderful!! I am definitely going to use my emboss folder for something like this!! Love that bird!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOVE this! The bluebird is so pretty, and I love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty! Love the Sweet Bird and the lovely color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the white embossing on the colored cardstock for the bird and the crystals!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know I love these birds and you have made it really pop using the white embossing powder on the blue paper. Did you steal Silke's silver pearls??

    ReplyDelete