Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Outlines- Birthday Time!

This week the Outline's Team is showing off Birthday cards! Check out what designs the team came up with this week: Bev GerardJeanne StreiffLisa SilverRobin Kirkpatrick, Sandy Hulsart and Vicki Garrett.
I inked up this "Sparkle Happy Birthday" image. The Sparkle Series of Stamps are easy and fun to color and of course have a ton of embellishment opportunities.
You can see the Copics I used to color in the above picture. I stamped and cut out a second balloon to "pop" up over the original balloon. 
I added Viva Pearl Pens to embellish - Lilac on the flower centers and Kiwi on the balloon. Along with the pearls, I also added sparkle! I used Topaz Swarovski Crystals (Sizes 5,7,9 and 12) to add a little shine to the design. The striped paper in the background is made up of two different mats, you can see the stripes go both ways horizontally and vertically. The left top corner seemed a little empty, so I added a some little ribbon tabs using a slot punch and then tied them off using some pink Scrapper's Floss.

14 comments:

  1. Birthdays & Sparkles!!
    Always a Hit in my books! What a fabby fun & sparkly birthday greeting, Ms. Jenny!

    This one is oh so FUN!!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny,

    Cute card!! It was so nice to meet you Friday! Maybe our paths will cross again soon!!

    Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute and cute!! This is my kind of card with lots of sparkles. Plus copics. Gee, I need you to teach me to use my copics. Kind of scared to color with them. Know nothing about shading, etc. No classes around here using them either. I live in the sticks of New York State!!! Will just have to keep watching and learn that way. Sighhhhh. TY for sharing with us. Great card. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous, cheery birthday card! Love the crystal touches, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a festively fun birthday card, love it, fun bling, fun colors . . . fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Colorful! You've inspired me to get out that stamp and color it! Love the crystals and VIVA. GREAT use of the slot punch..lol. What is the finished size of the card?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday, Jenny. Your card is wonderful, what great background paper and so perfect for this fun stamp. Love all the bling from the Pearl pen and the crystals. Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun, fun, fun! LOVE this! And look at you with your corkscrew floss...who taught you how to do that??? ;-)

    Happy Birthday, Sugar Dumplin! Love you to pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday! Love the card - oh, so bright and cheery, a reflection of you!

    SueP

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy, happy birthday Jenny!!! I hope it's been a fantastic day! I just love your Birthday card! It's a favorite image of mine and perfect for all that bling!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Isn't this a cutie! Nice idea to show your copic colors as well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Jenny! Love the DP you used to match your papers!!! I hope you had a fabby Birthday!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  13. Terrific BD card, Jenny! Love all the color going on here. Happy (Belated) Birthday!

    ReplyDelete