Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

IO Challenge - It's all about polka dots today.

The Impression Obsession challenge is about POLKA DOTS today. Play along with us and upload your card to the Impression Obsession Blog!
I know.... yet another dog on my blog! But you have to admit, he is a cutie with his little pink tongue hanging out! I picked my image and found this sentiment that I thought paired up well with his giant bone! Since it was a polka dot theme, I used a polka dot cuttlebug folder on the kraft paper and some large polka dot paper from Pink Paisley in the background. My newest addiction is Scrapper's Floss.... I tied it through the buttons then curled the ends. I thought the long curls went along with the fun theme.
I used Curious Cryogen paper to stamp and color on today. You can kind of see the paper's shimmer in my picture. Just a few Copics and this little pooch was colored pretty quickly. I grabbed two of my beloved NEW Nesties to frame my images.  I airbrushed BG45 around the edges of the Nesties before removing them from the dies. I used a black Micron Pen to trace the inner edge of the die, to add a little frame. Finished card is 6x6 Square.

9 comments:

  1. This is way too cute Jenny, love your little pooch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Great coloring and AMAZING airbrushing, you rat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too too cute and totally clever too, Miss Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, reminds of a long little doggie named Levi, with that tongue hangin' out. Great coloring, as usual. Cute card.

    SueP

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute, Jenny! Love the colors and BIG polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card, but especially the sentiment - too cute.
    qkk

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many fun details...love how you outlined the nestie! Never heard of scrappers floss, but definitely LOVE it! Darling little puppy!

    ReplyDelete