Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Glubers!!!!!!

I made my flower with a strip of fabric and a Gluber
Glubers are these FUN FUN FUN new adhesive circles you can use to create flowers with fabric or ribbons. Cosmo Cricket introduced them at Winter CHA and they are finally available! Here is a LINK to the Cosmo Cricket Blog showing a video of what they are and how they work! 
I used Spellbinder's Blossom Nesties to create to flower die cuts for my Gluber flower to sit on. I crumpled the paper flowers up in my hand and used dimensional silicone to adhere them underneath. The silicone will dry and keep the rumpled folds in place, so they do not flatten out. I added the sentiment and cut it out using Spellbinder's Nested Pennants. In the background I also used one of the new TIm Holtz SIzzix Embossing Folders "Fancy and Floral Frames" in the background. Finished card is 5 1/4" x 5 1/2".

5 comments:

  1. Now that is gorgeous and so creative too! Love your flower. I need to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Jenny, love your gorgeous flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!! Certainly you didn't have fabric in your stash!!! Love the color combo and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not what I thought of when I read the title. I thought 'maybe a fishy type card'. Far from it-neat flower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow how totally fab ! And love the trendy grey and yellow

    ReplyDelete