Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Baby Fairy Flora

This cute little fairy by Mo Manning just makes me smile! She is so adorable... her name is Baby Fairy Flora. I don't often do cutesy and sweet, but I couldn't resist her! I used SEI's Corrine 6x6 paper pad for the patterned paper on the card. My addiction to using Viva Decor Pearl Pens is full blown, and I can not resist using them on everything I do!! I used Light Green to add the three pearls in the lower left, and then a Salmon Pearl Pen to decorate the edge of the scalloped nestie. 
I added a little ribbon bit through the tag and tied it off using White Scrapper's Floss. I added a teeny bit of sparkly glitter glue around the edges of her wings. Every little fairy needs some glitter! I used a die from Spellbinder's Nested Pennants to cut out the sentiment banner. 
You can see the Copics I used to color the little fairy. After I cut the image out using a circle Spellbinder's die I added a little soft airbrushing around the edges before popping it off the die.

9 comments:

  1. Adorable. Such a cute baby stamp. Love it. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! You did a great job on the coloring! TFS Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jenny, great job on this card. I do "cutesy" alot so this little girl is right up my alley. Just so sad my wish list keeps getting longer and LONGER!!!!!! Holy cow. But I do so love what we do making cards. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so "not you" but it is adorable!!!! qkk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny, Such a cute card. And great coloring, as usual. Thanks For the inspiration!

    SueP

    ReplyDelete
  6. How Cute! Beautiful color combo. The airbrushing is the perfect way to soften the edges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you do cute and sweet so well Jenny, you should do more of it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is adorable. I apologize for that dumb best looking thing on Facebook. Duh Me!!! It caught me by surprise and it is one more of their idiotic whatevers. I swear, if I live to be 100, I won't understand some of the stupid things they do!!!LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my word! Jenny, this is BEYOOOOOTIFUL!

    Hugs

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete